Black Swan’s Jeffy's Bowl Cleanse is a very strong hydrochloric acid cleaner that works great on toilet bowls, urinals, tile and copper. Cleans the most difficult stains and leaves the surface sparkling clean.
Hydrochloric Acid (CAS 7647-01-0)
- When using Jeffy's Bowl Cleanse always wear protective clothing, rubber gloves and safety goggles.
- Carefully open cap to avoid splashing.
- Cleaning a toilet: Pour 8 ounces in toilet and wait ten minutes and then scrub with a brush.
- Cleaning urinals and tile: Use 3 parts Jeffy's Bowl Cleanse to 1 part water. Apply mixture and scrub.
- Cleaning copper: Dampen brush or cloth with water. Add Jeffy's Bowl Cleanse and rub thoroughly. Wash off with water immediately after cleaning.
When diluting, pour Jeffy's Bowl Cleanse into cold water and avoid splashing. Only use plastic container for mixing. Always flush cleaned are with water immediately after using.
GHS LABEL INFORMATION
SIGNAL WORD: Danger
DANGER. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes severe burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals.
Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe fumes. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear protective gloves. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Skin: Wash affected area thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and get prompt medical attention. If on clothing immediately take off clothing.
Ingestion: If swallowed, drink large quantities of water or milk; followed with milk of magnesia, vegetable oil or beaten eggs. Call physician immediately.
Store in closed container and lock up.
Dispose of container in accordance with federal, state or local regulations.