Black Swan’s Tin-O-Flux is a quick, active soldering paste which does not freeze or decompose and from which there is no odor. It is used on all metals except aluminum. Cleans as it fluxes to assure complete bonding of solder and metal. A special blend of metal powders is added to the formula to pre-tin the copper. Meets Federal Specifications 0-F-506.
- Remove soil, scale, or grit from area to be soldered.
- Apply flux to surfaces to be soldered.
- Heat to proper temperature for soldering.
- After joint is made, remove flux residues by thoroughly flushing inside of pipes.
- Cover jar when not in use.
Contains zinc chloride. Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Harmful if swallowed.
Eye contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention.
Skin contact: Wash with water.
Ingestion: Drink plenty of water or milk. Get medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.