Black Swan’s Plumbers Waxy Plug is a special blend of waxes and powders that can be used to plug small leaks in many plumbing situations. This product is meant as a temporary plug and may not hold under extreme temperatures or extreme pressure. Plumbers Waxy Plug will adhere to most metal and plastic surfaces as well as glass, concrete and clay. Temperatures above 120° F / 49° C will cause the wax to melt which means Plumbers Waxy Plug will not work. Every home or business should have at least one container of Plumbers Waxy Plug on hand in case of a "leaking" emergency. Water damage can be very unpleasant.
Black Swan Plumber Waxy Plug can be used to make a self-forming gasket, can be used to plug a basement wall where water is seeping in and can be used wherever there is a water leak.
Hydrocarbon Waxes, Microcrystalline (CAS #63232-60-7) Solvent Paraffin Wax (CAS #8009-03-8), Kaolin (CAS #1332-58-7).
- Take required amount of Plumbers Waxy Plug to completely cover the leaking area.
- Knead Plumbers Waxy Plug until soft and pliable.
- Force Plumbers Waxy Plug into cracks or holes. Hold in place for a few minutes.
- Evaluate if Plumbers Waxy Plug solves the problem. If leak continues, retry the above directions. If leak continues, contact a plumber as soon as possible.
- If leaking problem is solved, contact a plumber at your leisure. Most likely the problem has been solved on a temporary basis. A more permanent fix will be required.
- Remove excess putty.
GHS LABEL INFORMATION
SIGNAL WORD: None
May be harmful if swallowed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Skin: Wash affected area thoroughly with waterless cleaner and/or soap and water. If irritation persists, consult physician.
Eyes: Flush eyes with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes, holding eyelids open. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Ingestion: If swallowed, give two glasses of water to drink. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting. Consult a physician.
Store away from flame, away from heat and away from strong oxidizing agents.
Dispose of product or container in accordance with federal, state or local regulations.